Xello Work-Based Learning Network
Work-Based Learning for Students
Xello is for Students
Xello is a software program that helps students in grades K-12 create their very own, unique roadmap for future success, enabling them to discover their own personalized pathway through self-knowledge, exploration, and planning.
- Students complete lessons and assessments that align to Colorado’s Individual Career and Academic Plan (ICAP), a Colorado graduation requirement.
- Students build a profile that aligns careers to each student’s skills, personality, and learning style.
- Students explore post-secondary education options and apply for colleges.
- Here's where the Work-Based Learning Network comes in! Students connect to local businesses and organizations to bring their career and college exploration to life while gaining valuable workplace-readiness skills.
>>>High School Students: Click below to learn how to access and apply for Work-Based Learning Opportunities
Use this guide to discover and apply for Opportunities with businesses in Northern Colorado including internships, apprenticeships, job shadows, industry tours, part-time/summer jobs, and more!
Pathfinder Work-Based Learning Program:
Visit us at tsd.org/WBL to find the latest postings in the Career Compass newsletter and learn more about apprenticeships, internships, and many more opportunities!
Talent Pipeline for Business
Xello is for Business and Community Partners
Xello’s work-based learning platform helps bridge the gap between education and the world of career opportunities. Partnering businesses and organizations can use Xello to connect with students and be an active partner in their career education.
- Partners can offer career coaching through the secure platform to communicate with students.
- Partners can provide work-based learning opportunities such as job shadows, internships, apprenticeships, industry and worksite tours, informational interviews, and more. Xello allows partners to target their opportunities to students interested in that specific industry or occupation.
- Partners can communicate their needs for future and current employees and volunteers through postings.
Business and Community Partners - Get Started in Xello today!
- Visit our NoCo Xello website for Partners: https://www.nocoinspire.org/xello/
- NoCo Xello flyer for Partners
- Sign up for NoCo Xello and join our Work-Based Learning network
For more information: please contact Susan Scott, TSD Business Community Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 970.541.1232