How To Start A Science Fair In Your School
If you are interested in starting a science fair in your school, below are links to documents to help you out:
- ScienceSample Parent Letter Fair Parent Letter– Send to parents to introduce them to the concept of the fair and inform them of the requirements. Includes a parent permission form.
- Science Fair Participant Packet – Send to kids who elect to participate in the fair and have returned their permission form.
- Science Fair Research Plan- Sample research plan that helps students walk through the process, step by step.
- Student Knowledge Guide – Outlines basic requirements and what students should know at the different elementary grade levels.
- Emcee Information – Things to remember to announce on the day of the fair.
- Display and Safety Regulations
- Display and Safety Regulations (Espanol)