Help students turn in authentic work
Originality reports in Google Classroom support the creation of original content by:
- Helping teachers assess authenticity by quickly comparing student work in Docs and Slides against millions of books available in Google Books and the billions of web pages indexed by Google Search
- Helping students turn in their best work, providing feedback about potential plagiarism and citation issues
- Comparing work between students, while keeping their work stored within the TSD domain
Help students turn in their BEST work by showing them how to use Originality Reports
- Using Originality Reports, students can check their work up to three times before they submit their assignment to the teacher.
- This process will help students to cite their work and attribute content to the right authors.
This feature of Google Classroom is a great way to help students integrate external inspiration into their work while making sure they check for plagiarism before they submit their work.