Student Apprenticeship Program
Innovative Technology Services partners with Career Wise to create an opportunity for students to learn career ready skills. Students apply to be a part of our program and are hired on for a 2,000 hr ITS apprenticeship. These 2,000 hrs can be completed over 2-3 years starting in the students Jr or Sr year of high school and includes a gap year between high school and college or career. Students receive high school credit for being part of the program and are also paid a regular wage for their time.
- Are full time TSD students
- Attend High School and work at the Support Service Center building with ITS staff
- Serve as a part time technician working side by side with full time technicians
- Paid employee of TSD who have access and rights to tickets in ITS
- Learn career ready skills to serve in an IT capacity while earning CTE credits
Want to learn more? Hear it from our current Student Apprentices: