District facilities are made available by the Board of Education (Policy KF) for community use after regular school day hours, when they are not required for after-hour instructional or other school purposes, and when they are not reserved in anticipation of such purposes. The facilities services department provides technical assistance and works with building principals and staff to facilitate the administration of these policies and regulations (KF-R). The building principals and the operations director are responsible for the administration of this policy and regulations as they relate to facility use at their respective sites.
GYM RENTAL REQUESTS 2023-2024
The window for gym rental requests for the 2023-2024 school year will open at 8:00 am on Monday, May 1, 2023.
Please do NOT submit your requests earlier than the designated time.
- Provide as much information on the form as possible. Feel free to provide additional information in the body of your email.
- Please request a location that is age-appropriate to your activities (e.g. elementary school aged programs in elementary schools, middle school aged programs in middle schools) and only request what you plan to use. Our gym space is very limited and we want to accommodate as many community groups as possible.
- Groups will be placed after school events and municipal recreation activities have been finalized. We are transitioning to a new scheduling system on July 1 so reservations may take us longer than usual.
- Please note:
- Middle School and K-8 gyms are available for rentals after 7:00 pm on most weeknights. On middle school athletic activity days, rentals will begin at 8:00 pm or may be canceled altogether.
- Start times at elementary school gyms vary with most locations available starting at 6:00 pm. There are a few locations that are available earlier.
- Gym use is not available during school holidays and breaks. Usage may be available on certain dates but additional labor will need to be arranged in advance. The 2023-2024 school year calendar can be found here. Please review the calendar for school start and end dates as well as school holidays and breaks.
RENTAL RATES FOR 2023-2024
New rates for 2023-2024 will go into effect on July 1, 2023. Click here to review.
ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT OPTION
Facility Use is now accepting online credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard) via RevTrak. A service fee will apply to all online payment transactions. Checks are still accepted as a form of payment and may be mailed to the address on the invoice.
To make an online payment, visit https://thompson.revtrak.net/.
For help, please review our Online Payment Instructions.
Forms and Documents
Facility Use Manager
970-613-5351 (Facility Use Office)
970-613-5350 (Main Facilities Services Line)