The Planning Department is responsible for district demographics, long range facility planning and land management. The community/staff Master Plan Committee annually prepares the Thompson School District Master Plan, which includes history, demographics and vital information about all district facilities as well as long range planning recommendations.
For information, call 970-613-5663.
Other planning responsibilities include:
- Attendance Areas
- District history records and property files
- Demographic and construction data for long range planning
- Enrollment projections by grade and school
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) databases
- New school site selection process
- Property records
- Payment in Lieu of Land Dedication (PILO)