Frequently Asked Questions
All choice enrollment applicants must be a Colorado resident at the time of application and entering Kindergarten through grade 12.
Choice enrollment is not for preschool students, students placed in a school by the IEP team, or students placed through an administrative placement.
- What is my neighborhood school?
- Do I need to choice enroll to continue at my current school?
- Should I register for kindergarten at our neighborhood school when applying for choice enrollment?
- Should I register for sixth or ninth grade at our neighborhood school when applying for choice enrollment?
- What happens if my student is not accepted for choice enrollment?
- What does it mean if a student is waitlisted?
- What address should I use on my child's application?
- I am applying for all of my children to attend the same school. Can I put all of the children on one application?
- How does my child receive “sibling priority?"
- Will there be a school bus to the school we are applying for?
Whatever your family's interest may be, Thompson School District has a school that is a perfect match for you.
For priority consideration, apply between November 1 and December 15.
Family Center at Stansberry
The Family Center at Stansberry can provide help and support with the enrollment process including computer access and translation.