BF Kitchen Elementary School
B.F. Kitchen Elementary School is a nationally recognized, award-winning Health and Wellness Focus school in south Loveland. Our health and wellness program is embedded in every aspect of the day as we focus on the whole child and provide high-quality instruction in the areas of academics, social-emotional learning and developing healthy habits.
In partnership with our families and community, we are committed to helping our students develop into thoughtful citizens, critical thinkers and well-rounded individuals. We do so by promoting high academic standards, physical activity in and out of the classroom, good nutrition and positive choices.
- Is a community-centered, neighborhood school that partners closely with parents.
- Has a school-wide focus on kindness and excellence.
- Serves approximately 230 students from kindergarten through 5th grade with an average class size of 20.
- Employs master-level teachers and support staff dedicated to your child.
- Offers universal, free breakfast for all students.
- Includes a strong gifted and talented program as well as after-school enrichment opportunities.
Our goal is to provide unforgettable, positive experiences for each and every child throughout the school year. We would love to have you join our BFK family!